Table of contents
- Research Interests
- Technical Skills
- Wearable assistive devices
- Biomedical engineering
- Robotics, Automation, Mechatronics, Communication techniques, Signal processing
Integrated M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with a concentration in Embedded system design.
Expected: Summer 2020
|Surgical Snake||A hyper-flexible robot to enable minimally invasive neuro and cardiac surgery.|
|Light aided Information Encoding and Transmission||LIET is a Visible Light Communication system inspired by Li-Fi that can be scaled up to transmit data at very high speeds.|
|Cellular based Remote Irrigation System||CRIS is affordable and extensible replacement to commercial solutions for remote irrigation systems.|
- Aravind Reddy, Krishna Nagaraj, Vinay Chandrashekar, Madhav Rao, Vikas V, Laxmi Rao, Subhajit Sen, Debabrata Das, Srikanth T K, Muralidhara V N, A FLEXIBLE SURGICAL DEVICE, July, 2017. Indian Patent Application no. 201741024666. (Patent pending).
- Hardware: Arduino, RaspberryPi, SIM900A Dualband GSM/GPRS toolkit
- Operating systems: GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, MacOS
- Fabrication tools: Makerbot 3D printer
- Software suits: GNU/Octave, Matlab, Autodesk 123D, docker